Monday, October 31, 2005

My Other Life…

In my other life, (you know the one you picture in your head when things unfold exactly like you want them to) I’m a totally different person. I have a perfect family-not “Leave it to Beaver” perfect- just perfect as I want it…with a routine, structure, family activities (father/daughter moments, mommy and me outings weekly)-giggling in sync with my daughters because we’re just so giddy and happy to be together. Shopping just because I feel like it and I have just enough money to cover everything practical we want and need. Nightly crazy sex with my husband because we’re so in love we just can’t keep our hands or lips off of one another. 34 C boobs that are perky are the norm, and stretch marks…HA!! I laugh in the face of stretch marks!! But in my real life I’m a mom with 2 daughters who enjoy my company sometimes, struggling to create a routine and make ends meet. I love my husband, but who has energy for daily sex???? And stretch marks, and perky boobs, YEAH RIGHT! I definitely don’t laugh at them, wouldn’t want to risk making the stretch marks angry, and the only way to get back those perky boobs is to endure a costly operation, and since this is not on the NEED side of the list I’m not seeing that one any time soon. Either way you look at it, this life or the other, it’s not bad.

7 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

I am putting together a website on how to get rid of stretch marks. I am out googling and ran accross your site. Just reading everything I can get my hands on. Nice site that you have put together.
stretch mark removal surgery

5:20 PM  
Blogger mikepearce said...

Hi,

I really enjoyed your blog.
Keep up the good work as people like you keep the Internet personal and fun.

Regards

How to get rid of stretch marks

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for minerals information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for beautiful skin information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for pharmacy information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous remove stretch marks said...

Hi this a really interesting blog. .I have put together some articles on removing stretch marks that some other readers may like please let me know what you think - I think your blog is great !!

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...

beautiful russian women brides
top adult dating sites
tua2 russian brides
golfing dating sites
russian mail order brides
http://blackamericans.com/members/Floalablalp.aspx - larry mark stevens russian bride
http://www.mypage.com/immonidor/weblog/992720.html - russian mail order bride
http://community.videospin.com/members/Goliflepimi.aspx - women girls brides eastern euroup
http://www.2020people.com/node/9179 - free dating sites
http://www.2020people.com/node/9177 - artists dating site

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home