Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Something's wrong...

  • Something's wrong when I'm asked if I have anything to say, and I don't. (I always have something to say)
  • Something's wrong when your 5 year old says no thanks i've had enough when you offer her chocolate.
  • Something's wrong when you know without a doubt you're changing a poopy diaper, yet when you unstrap the old one she's clean as a whistle.
  • Something's wrong when you can barely hold your eyes open, yet you have to know what's going to happen next on the Food Network.
  • Something's wrong when you're watching cattle ranching on the Discovery Channel and you find your mouth watering for a rare steak.
  • Something's wrong when you're standing in the fridge but you're not sure how you got there or why.
  • Something's wrong when you're drunk and you'd rather sleep on the toilet than in your revolving bed.
  • Something's wrong when removing your fingernails one by one with a set of pliers sounds like a better idea than doing the laundry.
  • Something's wrong when an unemployed person offers you career advice.
  • Something's wrong when you're scared you might be sick and when the doctor tells you are you're overcome with relief.
  • And finally, something's wrong when your obviously pissed girlfriend/wife tells you nothing's wrong.

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Ha! I love the one about the revolving bed! Been there.

9:42 AM  
Blogger travistaft47140816 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:54 PM  
Blogger markfisher6287 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

11:59 PM  
Blogger Tracey B said...

This was one of the funniest posts I have read in a long time. I especially love the revolving bed, tortured fingers to laundry, and especially the one about Food Network. I love Alton Brown, Paula Deen, The Secret Life of ..., and Roker on the Road.. oh.. wait, Emeril ... Wait Iron Chef America's on ... No, not another episode of Rachel Ray! Ugh

11:35 AM  
Blogger Eloise said...

love it Amy:)
keep it up!!!
Eloise from Hide n Seek

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home